Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weenie!!!


Friday started off great....Jordan revealed to me my special anniversary gift that I would get later that night....

But first, I got to meet up with old running friends Autumn and Tasha at the Olive Garden in Robinson.  It was so nice to meet up and really made me miss running Cross-Country and Track with them.  It's so funny because when I think how I miss college I ALWAYS think about my running friends and cross-country memories.

Running friends!  Tasha, me, and Autumn
And here is my present!!!!
Our Puppy's Mommy

He will be named BRUNO!



so excited.  Please quit ripping my shirt off!

such a cuddly puppy

meeting Grandpa


Penny shared her red toy

Penny seems happy

He will be her husband someday

mid bark


Meeting his cousins

napping on Daddy

napping

Still my number 1 girl!!!!!!!!

Meeting Uncle Corey


1st bath

Penny was so glad she was not being bathed!!!

All clean now!

opening our wedding cake!

It was good
We are enjoying our new puppy so much!  I am very relieved because Penny seems as happy as ever.  Initially, she was very afraid when Bruno chased her around our house.  Now, she likes to get him to chase her, I just have to discourage him from the biting that puppies do so he doesn't make her mad!  And Jordan is being such a great Puppy Dad!

I am ready to enjoy our anniversary today :) !  Melting Pot tonight!!!
PS If you have any advice on getting two dogs used to each other, let me know!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Little Baby Bruno is SO cute! What a wonderful present. And a new friend for Penny...I hope they get along well since they're going to be married one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUPPY!!!!!!!! ohhhh, I want to come over and play with her so much. I'm melting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!
    Bruno is adorable! Penny will love having a buddy. Meena couldnt stop talking about him- we would love to meet him.
    I cant believe its been 1 year already- Happy Anniversary.
    Enjoy,
    Aunt Margi

    ReplyDelete