Sunday, June 19, 2011

Taylor Swift!

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day.

Started the day off with a six mile run at the park with my dad....more about that later.

After having coffee and showing, I got the chance to go to the mall to shop for an anniversary dress  (JUNE 26th) !!!! from Bebe.  Shopping trips are what happens when Jordan golfs all day.  That's the price he has to pay!


JORDAN DON'T LOOK BELOW!

I have a thing for one strap dresses
I liked the dress because it was form fitting, but I felt comfortable enough to actually eat dinner in it.  Some of the dresses were VERY tight and I felt like I would not want to enjoy a 4 course dinner while wearing it.  The darker color of the dress also helps to hide your four course dinner belly!

My last one shoulder dress, I was hoping to find another like it (stretch satin) but didn't want to drop $170 for it!

Best Friends!  Caitlin (yes, same name), Me, and Lauren at my rehearsal dinner
 Lauren and I (see above) then had a delicious lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.  It was then time for................

Taylor Swift Concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to look like Taylor, but I couldn't find cowgirl boots :(


He has been counting down the days

ready to go!

Very excited.  Did I mention I love Taylor Swift music?

Heinz Field.  View from our seats.
 Jordan had quite the struggle keeping his eyes open for this shot.






my fav.  trying so hard!

Normal?

stage


there she is!



on the piano

Loved her finale.  She sang my favorite song, Love Story (we got announced to it at our wedding) and traveled above the audience in a balcony/turret!

byebye Taylor

The concert was really great.  She was so fun and energetic and the performances were all unique.  She sounded great and seemed to be having the time of her life.  It is pretty hard not to love her!

Click below to see a video of one of her best songs...

Taylor Swift Thug Story

Back to running news......
I ran Friday and Saturday....with some knee pain.  Today, I only got a mile in before I had to stop.  I was pretty disappointed but felt better after I went on the spin bike at the gym for 45 minutes and got sweaty.  I resolved to take an entire week off and see if that helps anything.  If it does, I will not be mad that I had to take a week off.  I am just really worried this might become a lingering injury that might impact my training for the marathon October 30th.

Any knee advice is much appreciated!
 Time to get ready for our Father's Day party!

2 comments:

  1. Shopping, Taylor Swift and having us for dinner--you did have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doubly jealous - Taylor Swift and shopping, I miss shopping with you :( And your dress looks hot btw, I hope Jordan didn't peek so he can be surprised!!!!

    ReplyDelete