Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day, Jordan and I cooked a massive amount of food, for only 7 people.  It was a little ridiculous.

We had:
8 grilled chicken sandwiches
16 hot dogs
huge vat of pasta salad
cranberry gorgonzola pecan salad
fruit salad
two types of chips
apple crisp and ice cream for dessert

I am not really sure why my husband made all 16 hotdogs, but at least I won't have to cook or pack his lunch for the next five days!
Missing her furry father, see below

Penny's father, Donovan.  He lives on a farm in Ohio and liked to herd horses and pull barbie carts for the little girls.


My family, minus the twin

Maura, Jordan's Daddy, Grandpa Dexter, and Jordan

Happy Father's Day to my awesome running/biking/coffee buddy!
Running at North Park in the winter. Thanks Charlie for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment