Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding Anniversary!!!

Have been having a great week working as a nanny.  We went to a lot of fun places, like Soergel's, three different parks, the pool, and the library.  The exciting thing is that I am OFF for such a long time!  The family is going to Wisconsin and I won't return to work until July 6th!!!  Time to do lots of home projects.

THe only bummer thing is that I have been resting from running to heal my knee, but at least I can use the spin bike and lift like crazy at the gym.  I am trying to not let it get me down though because......

Sunday is our One Year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a great year it has been!  It was so fun, exciting, and went by so fast.  I feel like it will be our 60th anniversary before we know it.

Our wedding day was truly the  best day of our lives and I am a teeny bit sad I am not hanging out with my family and friends at the best party I ever attended.  However, I will post some of my favorite pictures so everyone can reminisce with me!!!!


hair and makeup party with my bridesmaids

I loved my shoes. Classy Steeler's garter, and I also wore my grandma's garter that about 7 women wore!

pulling the corset tight!
I love my bridesmaids

parents!

adorable flower girls

we all had so much fun together
being weird


the boys at the church

i'm here!

my flowers were from Giant Eagle and they rocked.

my bouquet

flower girls

waiting with the brothers

My in-laws!

our very handsome ushers

hanging out waiting, we were very early of course

waiting for me :)

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

yeah he kept checking me out in church.

rings!

we are married!

kiss






let the outdoor pictures begin.  It was a gorgeous day!

boys

the dip.

at Laroche college

i failed miserably at the jump shot

made the menu, place cars, and a lot of other things.  Needless to say I was excited that all the planning was done!!!!!!

head table

i love my chair covers

cake!  green polka dots


obscene amount of cookies mom, relatives, and friends made!

waiting in the bridal suite was so fun they fed us my signature drink (COSMO!) and yummy appetizers

We were announced to Lovestory

cut cutting

Her speech was so great!  I miss you!!!!

Rob's speech was hilarious.  He showed embarrassing video footage of Jordan haha.

1st dance

my Dad

Mother and Son dance

Our goal was to have our reception seem like a second Senior Prom and we met our goal
Single Ladies

college running buddies  
Jordan moonwalked

Julia!  Highschool friends :)

Maura caught it!  This guy is actually next to get married!

family!
more family


more family

more family

more family!


Father-in-Law and Sis-in-Law
classic. Singing Party in the USA and we captured it on film

Peace out!  Hellooooo Mexico!


We have a great weekend planned.... you should look forward to the next post :)





1 comment:

  1. Lovely!!!! wow, that dress, you're so beautiful. I love the "being weird" picture, all kicked back on a bench. looks like an amazing wedding. Happy 1st anniversary, that's a very important one!

    Despite probably very stressful or trying days, I think being a nanny sounds like such a cool job. I want my boss to go on vacation for months and leave me with no work!!

    ReplyDelete