Monday, June 27, 2011

Perfect Anniversary

I made him a scrapbook of our first year

He got me a new Vera bag, a massage gift certificate, and a wiener dog! hehe

after church and Panera, I tried on the dress again!  It was so uncomfortable lol

I love this picture with my babies!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno likes to have Penny pull him around the house by the stuff smiley face man

before dinner at the Melting Pot

There are always golf clubs around our house

one year of marriage

Jordan had roses put on our table :)

in our booth

in our booth

during the cheese course

take 2

I love the cheese course!

The meat course - double lobster, filet, pork, shrimp,chicken - you cook it in the fondue brother for about 2 minutes and they gave us 7 different sauces to dip in

We also had salad and a cookies and cream chocolate fondue for dessert - but our appetites were not big enough....I wish I could have taken it home and eaten it today!!!

We had an AWESOME first anniversary and there will be many more awesome ones to come!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful anniversary, you looked beautiful in both dresses, but especially the wedding one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying cheese during the cheese course--how appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of you holding both pups in your wedding dress... and the one of Penny pulling Bruno around on his tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. Your gift is so thoughtful, and love the bag!

    p.s. on your next two posts -- your pup is still the cutest thing ever, and sorry about your knee diagnosis. But how great that your doc was so understanding, and that you should be up and running hard in just 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete