Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yessssssssssssssss!!!

NO MORE HAMSTRING PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready for Sunday.

Weather Forecast: 53-63 degrees, 50% chance of rain.

Tonight, I ran my last workout before the marathon with my Lady Hounds.  We are ready to kill it Sunday!  We did 4x1200 at about 6:43 pace.  It really didn't feel so bad.  Tapering is driving me nuts, though.  I really want to be running more and feel very lazy and sluggish.  However, I think this is the point of tapering.

Some of my friends wanted to know how to track me during the race.  Go Here:
Pittsburgh Marathon Tracking
all you have to do it put my name in. 

If you are coming to the race, let me know where you are watching!!!  I will be wearing navy blue shorts and a hot pink Nike sports bra.

My husband ran two miles on the treadmill before I agreed to feed him dinner.

Husband Abuse

And the mandatory cute Corgi picture.

Hiding under our bed

2 comments:

  1. you have a treadmill at home!? JEALOUS. yeah I hated tapering. hated it. but thank goodness for your hamstring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Corg picture!!!! (And go Jordan!) See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete