Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Part Two

I had a world record of sleeping this morning - slept until 8:20!  We all enjoyed not having to get up for work.





I decided to do a quick run around home so I could finish folding and putting away my FIVE loads of laundry.  I'm not really sure how two people had 5 loads of laundry....anyways I got out the door right at 9am after eating a few pieces of watermelon.  The temperature only said 68, but it was so humid and sunny, it was really tough and my legs were tired from the bike/lift the day before.

On part of my run, I found a little beagle running across the road off leash and without a collar.  I was really worried about him because he could get hit by a car easily.  I chased after him for a long time and asked a few people if they knew where he lived.  I was finally told that this dog is not lost, he just always is off leash.  That really disturbed me and I could have easily taken him if I felt like it!!!

The rest of the day we did yard work and housework and by 3pm I decided it was time to tie Penny up in our patio room, open an adult beverage and read.  It was a nice break.

Dinner was a cook out at my Mom and Dad's, it was really fun.  My grandparents and brother Corey came.  Jordan and I dominated in two games of ladder ball.
Family Portrait

Corey, Penny, Dad

Actions Shots



Concentration

Spectating

One more day of vacation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment