Monday, July 4, 2011

Puppy Boot Camp/Long, Long, Weekend

Although I have been off work, training Mister Bruno has kept me very busy the past couple days.  We are working on potty training, walking on a leash, sitting, and not biting Penny.

The doggies like to tease and chase each other, and also torment me.  This time, they decided to hang out under the bed together.







After that, I found them napping with each other sooo nicely.  It reassured me that Penny will probably not eat Bruno, no matter how many times he tries to nip her! 

little puppies

family cuddle

they love cuddeling

again  
Bruno had an important call to make
Bruno's first ice cream from Aunt Maura

Lauren and Lisa came over!!!
Since this is supposed to be a running blog.....

Everyday I have been biking 45 minutes - 80 minutes.  I have been lifting 3x a week and doing my knee rehab exercises daily.  I start PT on Tuesday.  I am really hoping that after a couple sessions I am able to start building up again!

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Bruno also had is first visit to Grandma & Paps yesterday and was a very good boy--no accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love how Penny and Bruno are such great friends. Love the cuddling photos!

    ReplyDelete