Friday, July 15, 2011

Goodbye for Awhile!!!

Busy week!!! Wednesday was Jordan's 25th birthday and we celebrated again at his mom's.  
Two exciting things going on this weekend.....
my track team friend and freshman year roommate DIANE is getting married tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!  I am a bridesmaid (she picked the most adorable dressess and shoes!) and today's festiviities include lunch, nail appointments, and the rehersal.  Can't wait for tomorrow!
Diane is the heptathlete on the far right, at our Indoor conference championships!  

Then, EARLY the next day, we are flying to Cancun, headed to this awesome all-inclusive resort!!!

ahhhhhhhhh
One thing I am very excited to do is Yoga on the Beach - Jordan said he would even do it.
Going with these guys!  Jordan's college roommate Cory and gf Kristen!
The only bad part is I will really miss my two little knuckleheads.....
Talk to you when I get back!!!

1 comment: