Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Past Week

Since this is a supposed blog about running (when lately it seems more like a weenie and corgi blog) I'll share with you my running news first before I post doggie pictures.

I started physical therapy this week, along with doing the other knee/hip exercises the sports doctor recommended.

I ran a mile and a half Thursday and 3 miles yesterday with no knee pain!

I am pretty excited because I think my strengthening exercises have been paying off!

I also feel that I have been keeping myself in good shape - biking at least an hour every day and lifting three times a week, so I am hoping to still run the Marine Corps Marathon Oct. 30th!!!

The past week has been a busy one with the new puppy.  He is whining for a cuddle so I will post some pictures to fill you in on the last week!



Love to Run t-shirt, size XXS


He is now my son

Jordan and Maura's B-day celebration Saturday at BRGR

The Happy Couple

It took way too many times to take a normal picture.  Haha.                   

Penny and I getting ready for our Girl's Day Out while the men worked on our bathroom.

Indulging in free doggie ice cream, from Dog Days 2011 at Hartwood Acres

So tired.

I ordered an egg sandwich at sheetz with hotsauce.... instead of putting it on they gave me the mini-est little bottle ever!  A highlight of my week for sure.


Why I love my life!

2 comments: