Monday, April 11, 2011

Having a rough Monday? Look at this picture.

Today was a great Monday for a couple reasons.

1) I had an awesome, 7 mile run finished by 6:50.  What was amazing was that it was 70 degrees in the dark when I started and at least half of my run had some sunlight!
2)I saw this adorable creature napping on her brand new therapudic dog mat:
Mat purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond, one of my favorite stores.  Sad?  Yes.




3) We have been busy preparing for an inspection at work.  We were given a four week window as to when the inspector would visit, starting today until May 6th.  I was so pumped our inspector came today!  The sooner she came, the less time for agonizing/worrying.  I really think it went well and I'm happy it's done!

4) My training class for tonight was cancelled, of course I have to make it up, but Jordan and I can have our meatball cake leftovers and have a cozy date night.

5) 40 minute walk with Penny and Uncle Chris (my twin, but Penny's uncle!).

Happy Monday, Everyone!  Less than 5 weeks until the Pittsburgh Marathon!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute. Take the "t" off Chris's name--he's good but he's not God! :)

    ReplyDelete