Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Christmas Holiday - in Pictures

Although Jordan and I have both had the entire week off, I still have neglected to blog and write about our break.  We have been having an amazing week filled with relaxing, working out, running, meeting up with old friends and family, eating out, and playing with our puppies!


Since we have so many pictures from the holiday (and I don't feel like typing much!) I thought I would share with everyone!

I had a half day on the 22nd, but Jordan took Bruno to the vet to get neutered and have his duclaw removed.  We took him back to get a bigger cone later on because his snout is ridiculously long.




Santa at our family gathering on the 22rd

One of his presents

At the tree at the theater - we saw A Christmas Carol

I wore head to toe gold - but that was okay because everyone was wearing head to toe fur
Christmas Eve, we had a family reunion type gathering in Export, PA with Jordan's mom family where they cooked a massive 7 fishes Christmas Eve Dinner.  We left after dinner and went to my parent's party at their house, then went to 10pm mass.
my 'little' brother

JoePa shirt from Corey





traditional after mass Christmas Eve PJ opening
Robe!
Christmas Morning I had a nice 7 mile run (with tempo) with my dad.  We both dressed like crazies.  It was dark when we started, but a nice start to a great day. 

Jordan and I opened our presents and had a nice breakfast.  We spent some time at his dad's party in the afternoon, then ate dinner (filet and ravioli) at his Aunt's house.  We stopped by my aunt's house briefly as well.  Very busy, but fun day.
our little reindeer

and our little tree


Merry Corgmas!

Santa came for Caitlin, Jordan, Bruno, and Penny

Puppies opened their presents first.  They both got some toys and bones.  So happy!



Two Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, yay!

brunch casserole



family portrait

brothers stopped by

Penny and Bruno's cousin, Bailey

At Aunt Donna's House


New sweater I got Jordan

New dress he picked for me, matches my beautiful new bag!


Bailey likes to dance

Jordan needed to photograph the meat


Hope everyone else had as great of a holiday as we did!  Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Caitlin :)

    The photo of you and your dad getting ready to go run is wonderful! I have one like that of Tappan and I last year, bundled up getting ready to head out in the freezing weather.

    And you look cute in the all gold outfit, very festive! And sure beats fur, I agree.

    Can't wait to see what the new year brings with your running!

    ReplyDelete